Pan-european Celica Meeting

PECM2011 - Poland - first info

« Older   Newer »
robert_pl
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 11:43     +1   -1

Some update about hotel and prices

We have available double, triple and quadruple rooms and we have some very limited number of single rooms.
Quadruple rooms have double bed inside and two separate.
Double rooms can be with double bed or twin beds.

Unfortunately I have made a bit of a mess in my notes and prices and I gave are based on single person in a single room.

So for double, triple and quadruple rooms the costs for days will be

Thursday: 95PLN (23,4EUR)
Friday: 125PLN (30,8EUR)
Saturday: 220PLN (54,2EUR)
Sunday 80PLN (19,7 EUR)

This is cost per person. If you are coming 4 in a car - then multiply the above by 4
If you want to drive on the track on Friday - add 100PLN/car.

For one person in a single room

Thursday: 110PLN (27,1EUR)
Friday: 140PLN (34,5EUR)
Saturday: 230PLN (56,7EUR)
Sunday 80PLN (19,7 EUR)

(plus Friday Track)

Hotel night is with breakfast

It is possible to stay up to Monday morning (additional night in the hotel).
Then you have to add 65 per person for double/triple/etc arrangement and 80 for single.

ervisss
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 13:22     +1   -1

QUOTE (robert_pl @ 12/3/2011, 21:24) 
Deadline for payments will be 17th of May 2011

This means all 100% of payment or some ~10%-20% for reservation?

I don`t know - but looks like price for Friday and Saturday for one person is too big.
But can You give a www. adress (link) for those hotels.

view post Posted on 20/3/2011, 11:10     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (robert_pl @ 18/3/2011, 10:48) 
CITAZIONE (mapia1001 @ 14/3/2011, 22:26) 
CITAZIONE (robert_pl @ 12/3/2011, 21:24) 
Deadline for list of participants will be 10th of April 2011

One thing...
I think is a little bit early the deadline for the list of the participants (10th of April).
Is there any specific reason (...about reservations ecc) for this or we can postpone it a little?
Always keeping of course the deadline for the payments (17th of may).

Essentially we have locked booking for the whole hotel for our dates. And they would like to know as soon as possible how many rooms will be not used by us. So this is why dates are like that. We have a bit of a margin with this but not much.

CITAZIONE (mapia1001 @ 14/3/2011, 22:26) 
_ About the track. Can you post some tech. details of the lap that we have to do?
And..... - I know it is quite impossible :D - but just a confirmation....will we have the part of the road at the track, at least for a couple of hours? Or there is noway to do this? ;)

We will not have a full track, however, the part that is available is about 80% of it and it will put your adrenaline to new levels ;)

CITAZIONE (Wolf_Tm250 @ 15/3/2011, 18:56) 
Uh... no Euro?!
Are euros accepted or we have to change money and/or use Credit card?

No EUR, all major credit cards are accepted - especially on all gas stations

CITAZIONE (Wolf_Tm250 @ 15/3/2011, 18:56) 
And... are there customs on border for people entering from Czech ?

No.

The fuel
Available is 95, 98 and VPower racing (about 100)
At the moment, the prices are
95 - 4,8 - 5.0 PLN (1.18 - 1.23 EUR)
98 - 5.0 - 5.4 PLN (1.23 - 1.33 EUR)
VP100 - 5,5 PLN (1,35 EUR)

Fuel prices are currently fluctuating very much. What will be during PECM - no one knows.

Ok, thanks a lot for the additional info, Robert!

Seems quite good prices for both gasoline and hotel compared to Italy, and that's great!!! :D

Web  Top
Kokos_rus
view post Posted on 20/4/2011, 13:23     +1   -1

QUOTE (robert_pl @ 12/3/2011, 22:24) 
Deadline for list of participants will be 10th of April 2011

More questions? Please ask.

Hello!

My name is Artem, from cellica-club.ru. I have couple of questions on the registration:
1) Is it possible to be registered on the list as a participant after the deadline (10 Apr) ?
2) Therefore, is it possible to make a payment after the deadline?

The problem is, the maximum timing we need for receiving the polish visa before visiting the country is a MONTH. This is due to the car inssuarance (the green card). This is the reason we have some difficulties in registration in advance and, logically, in making the payment.

Please, advise, what is the best way to solve this problem in such situation.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards
Kokos

robert_pl
view post Posted on 21/4/2011, 08:30     +1   -1

PM

Urputus
view post Posted on 1/5/2011, 21:27     +1   -1

That's very good information about the track. Can't wait till this event. Thanks

The prices of fuel are nearly the same like in Czech Rep. But much better than in Italy, Austria and Germany ;)

robertssie
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 10:48     +1   -1

does any one know the account number where payment should be sent?
there are over 40 people from the polish celica club willing to participate but people who organize the whole event would not share the information on our forum
the deadline is very near and we cannot make any payments

thanx

robert_pl
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 12:22     +1   -1

Today I will be sending information to leaders about the account number. The leaders should collect money and send them in one lot (to avoid excessive bank charges).
For the payments we will wait till end of May

robertssie
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 12:26     +1   -1

who is the polish leader and why info like that leaks out 1 day before the official payment deadline?

robert_pl
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 19:55     +1   -1

Who are you? you are not on any lists that I got from Poland.

robertssie
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 20:23     +1   -1

This does not answer my question.
Over 40 people from the list on CelicaClub have not received any information on the payment method and still think the deadline for it is tomorrow. You could say that I am trying to sort this thing out through this forum. Is it really so hard to read and respond to topics about this PECM in our forum? Admin, former management, one of the oldest members in Poland?
If it was held in the South Pole and polar bears organized it I would have understand but I dont in this case. You are organising the whole event but do not care about 40 interested attendees from Poland. great job!

view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 23:51     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (robertssie @ 16/5/2011, 21:23) 
Over 40 people from the list on CelicaClub have not received any information on the payment method and still think the deadline for it is tomorrow. You could say that I am trying to sort this thing out through this forum. Is it really so hard to read and respond to topics about this PECM in our forum? Admin, former management, one of the oldest members in Poland?
If it was held in the South Pole and polar bears organized it I would have understand but I dont in this case. You are organising the whole event but do not care about 40 interested attendees from Poland. great job!

I think ANYONE in the world just understood that if organizers didn't send any payment info yet, this means OBVIOUSLY that deadline is further moved.
Moreover if we consider that the Meeting will be in 3 month, so there is still PLENTY of time to pay.

Given that this appears to be just an unuseful and ungrateful (as organizers DO use their free time and money to organize the Event - and I know because I did one too) personal debate with the organizers, use your national forums and not this one.

Web  Top
robertssie
view post Posted on 17/5/2011, 05:35     +1   -1

QUOTE (Wolf_Tm250 @ 17/5/2011, 00:51) 
QUOTE (robertssie @ 16/5/2011, 21:23) 

I think ANYONE in the world just understood that if organizers didn't send any payment info yet, this means OBVIOUSLY that deadline is further moved.
Moreover if we consider that the Meeting will be in 3 month, so there is still PLENTY of time to pay.

Given that this appears to be just an unuseful and ungrateful (as organizers DO use their free time and money to organize the Event - and I know because I did one too) personal debate with the organizers, use your national forums and not this one.

Well, the rules were made by organizers - 17 may as a payment deadline.
After many questions on our forum there was not a single answer and a simple lack of interest in that matter.
I am glad that you have categorised our willingness to participate in the event and pay on time as being ungrateful :D
One sentence in the thread saying - "payment deadline extended, please wait for further info" would have sold everything. I am guessing that was too much to ask for.

view post Posted on 17/5/2011, 08:14     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUOTE (robertssie @ 17/5/2011, 06:35) 
QUOTE (Wolf_Tm250 @ 17/5/2011, 00:51) 

I am glad that you have categorised our willingness to participate in the event and pay on time as being ungrateful :D

Ok then, let's briefly discuss this as you sincerely seem not to be able to comprehend.
just reply by yourself (and not here, as this off topic debate is meaningless) why an organizer should not reply to a payment request from participants, moreover when it's clear that it's the organizer's advantage to get money as soon as he can after he booked, for the community fun, track, hotels and restaurants.
Two reasons come to my mind to justify late replies:
- because of the HUGE work withstanding the organization of such an event, he wasn't able to respect deadlines he thought to be right.
I mean... how would be possible for him to give us an amount to pay if an hotel didn't gave him yet discounted price for 70 participants?
- he wasn't able to organize, nevertheless all the time and money and calls and faxes he spent and sent FOR FREE, and so the Meeting will not happen.

In any of the above 2 cases, your words sound, at least, ungrateful, if not worse.

Enough said, so no more off topic allowed.

Web  Top
malpaso
view post Posted on 17/5/2011, 11:53     +1   -1

QUOTE (robertssie @ 16/5/2011, 21:23) 

I have maybe just one question... how dare anyone from Celica Club Poland judge after I found this on the forum:

"PECM 2011 nie jest organizowany przez Celica Club Poland, jesteśmy jedynie uczestnikiem, dlatego też nie jest to nasz oficjalny zlot letni.
Zlot letni odbędzie sie w innym terminie i miejscu, informacje wkrótce"

translation: PECM 2011 is not organized by Celica Club Poland, we are only participants, that is why this is not our official summer meet.
Summer meet will happen in different place and time. Stay tuned.

SO HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE CELICA CLUB POLAND HAS NO PATRONAGE ON SUCH EVENT LIKE PAN-EUROPEAN CELICA MEETING AND GIVING HANDS AWAY????

That is what I do not understand (and why also take ungrateful) any public comments about organizing PECM from CCPL.

62 replies since 13/9/2010, 11:50   4420 views