Pan-european Celica Meeting

Registration (detailed program)

« Older   Newer »
Urputus
view post Posted on 12/2/2017, 16:16     +1   -1

Hi folks,

here are the details of the program and information necessary for registration of participants of PECM 2017 in Prague:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7qhcS1s...MVdfMWgwTUZjUGs

The form for registration of participants you can find here:

https://goo.gl/forms/9DExtwPr35OeZSy92

Should you have any question regarding program, registration process or the accomodation please do not hesitate to contact us on the following e-mail address:

[email protected]

We are looking forward to seeing you here in Prague.

Edited by Urputus - 13/5/2017, 00:21

view post Posted on 14/2/2017, 15:43     +1   -1

Group:

Hello, i have two questions...the first is about the cost of the event, i saw the program and if i understand the prices about the event for two persons is 300 € + 300 € + 210 €= 810 € correct??
The second question is about accommodation, we should book by ourselves or you will book for all participants?? I think it is better the booking to made by you because you have discussed with the hotel. Also we should know until which day we can book a room.

With regards manolis.

Web  Top
Urputus
view post Posted on 14/2/2017, 19:59     +1   -1

Hi Manolis,
The price is correct. Regarding accomodation there is a link to the hotel on the last page of the program. This link is designed just for the PECM event, so you only have to choose from 1, 2 or 3 bed room. The arrival date is pre-set to August 17th, the departure day is set to August 20th. If anyone wants to stay longer or have children, there is the possibility to change the details on the same page. So there is no need to contact the hotel, only book the room through the above mentioned link.

Hope these information will help you with registration and reservation of the hotel room.

Have a nice evening,

Urputus

view post Posted on 15/2/2017, 15:46     +1   -1

Group:

Urputus thank you for the details!!! :)

Web  Top
view post Posted on 21/2/2017, 16:07     +1   -1

Group:

I assume the 300 +300 is for participation an accommodation. 210 is what for ? Sorry, I didn't find in the description

Web  Top
Urputus
view post Posted on 21/2/2017, 16:49     +1   -1

300 EUR/participant is for the program, food, drinks, admission fees etc. 210 EUR is for the accommodation for 2 persons in 2-bed room.

Urputus
view post Posted on 24/2/2017, 20:57     +1   +1   -1

As there were reactions regarding the price for PECM 2017 we decided to make several changes. The price per participant will decrease after the below mentioned changes from 300 EUR to 240 EUR.

To decrease the price per participant we removed the following items from the program:
- each participant will receive one t-shirt instead of two (you can order spare t-shirt in the registration form)
- the beverage package at Thursday's dinner at the hotel (1x hot and 1x cold drink)
- the beverage package at Friday's dinner at the hotel (2 hours unlimited consumption of drinks)
- participants will pay for their drinks, jugs with tap water will be available on tables
- lunch on Saturday - canceled appetizer, different dessert, removed beverage package (1x hot and 1x cold drink)
- Saturday dinner – modified buffet dinner, removed beverage package (participants will pay for drinks separately)
- originally planned 1 bottle of water per participant per one day was removed

Parking by the hotel is included in the reservation form of the hotel. The price for parking in the reservation form isn’t valid and will be corrected by the hotel soon. The price for parking is 8 EUR/car/night. In case you already filled in the registration form you don’t have to be a worry because the hotel will apply the promised price.

The program of PECM for children up to 12 years is free of charge. Food for children will be solved individually on the spot (except Friday’s and Saturday evening’s rout). For kids from 6 to 15 years you will pay only admission fee in amount of 10 EUR.

malpaso
view post Posted on 7/3/2017, 10:57     +1   +1   -1

I am bit confused...

price: is that total price for ONE PERSON 510€ (?!). It must be mistake... this price looks more suitable for two people. I live in this country so 250€ makes sense to me more (this is not Italy people, prices are the same like in Latvia for example).

accomodation: it self 240€ after reduction... nice story... Hotel Pyramida pricelist www.hotelpyramida.cz/en/reservation/ this speaks for it self.

program: is there any program for local people especially those who has visited Petrin Lookout Tower already (most of the CZ people)? or even people from Prague?

merchandise: why am I forced to buy those?

approach: why I am taken as incompetent person who can not even manage own hydration? Do I really need to receive water? (0,5€ value) what is additional value of this? Please stop taking care of my "drinking regime" and start taking care of my budget instead.

sorry to say that but this looks only as HUGE money making event to me... see for your self (10 minutes with google):

city tours by local company: http://martintour.cz/prague-tours-czech-si...ague-city-tours (price of tours are below 50€/person)
similar place for "program" near Prague to give you picture how much things cost here: www.tvrz-hummer.cz/o-nas/ (price of food is 15€/person) and www.hummer.cz/eshop.php?kat=3 (off road drive with instructor in your own car 60€)

I feel really ashamed PECM is used for this :(

Romana Rusnak
view post Posted on 8/3/2017, 16:41     +1   -1

Price: 240 Euro / PECM / person + accommodation

Merchandise: What merchandise? Nobody is forced to buy anything!

Prague sightseeing tour with guide in foreign languages 8 EUR (groups of max. 30 persons)

Price for polygon, whole day work of instructors on polygon in czech/english language, off road drive, party tents, furniture in tents, a whole day catering during Friday on polygon, unlimited consumption of warm and cold meals and = 124 Euro / person.

I feel realy ashamed that someone is accusing me that I’m doing a money making event from PECM!

miro811
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 14:14     +1   -1

People, please try to cooperate instead of rubbish argueing. If Martin have some reasonable suggestions, I propose both parties to arrange a meeting and join your forces. It would be much better for whole community. I don't think that the community should be bothered with such an accusations, excuses, etc...

malpaso
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 15:26     +1   +1   -1

First of all I really appreciate "the brain" who is behind everything is speaking at last (for the FIRST TIME btw) not just puppets with instructions what to say. Really thank you step out from shadows.

QUOTE (Romana Rusnak @ 8/3/2017, 16:41) 
Price: 240 Euro / PECM / person + accommodation

Exactly this is what am I talking about high bulk price (take or leave) PLUS accommodation. See some numbers from history:

total-price

why I see DOUBLE price? Why that jump? Probably because Czech Republic is 2x more expensive contry than Italy... Latvia and of course Poland (our neighbors)

Merchandise: What merchandise? Nobody is forced to buy anything!

in 10 years history NO ONE tried to sell jackets, bags, hats (PECM merchandise) to fill own pockets under PECM event

Prague sightseeing tour with guide in foreign languages 8 EUR (groups of max. 30 persons)

At last we moved somewhere. When you look at program description of previous PECM in here - this forum - you can see clear description what, when and for HOW MUCH. No bulk prices. So please continue and please post information here to keep them for the future (no google accounts or any external source)

Price for polygon, whole day work of instructors on polygon in czech/english language, off road drive, party tents, furniture in tents, a whole day catering during Friday on polygon, unlimited consumption of warm and cold meals and = 124 Euro / person.

I know MAX CARS polygon www.maxcars.cz/. You can see "normal" prices there. But they offer discounts for their services a lot (because it is popular gift for enthusiast drivers). For example all day even for one person voucher below:

max-offer

That's about 75€.

I feel realy ashamed that someone is accusing me that I’m doing a money making event from PECM!

Of course you are. Feeling happy would not be appropriate. Also I can not imagine you to say "you are right, sorry...". But important is you say "I", not "we". Anyway. Let your acts speak.

For example I do not see any comment about friendly approach to local people. As always in history there was chance for local people to participate (and not pay for the hotel and all "services"). PECM always been about people. Day #1 (track day) participated dozens of locals with only payment: the track (you must remember Italy 2007, Greece 2009, Poland 2009... oh... you don't... you wasn't there). That was day when you had chance to see DOUBLE amount of people/cars participating.

Also one thing makes no sense to me: Since I can be from my home at Pyramida hotel in 15-20 minutes I see no point to pay "lol price" for accomodation there. Let's imagine I pay just those 240€. Now... how I can use all benefits since some are located at Pyramida hotel area? Doesn't fit to me much. Also fact I see Petrin Lookout Tower from my window makes it less attractive to me... any options what else to do (in Riga we had options... as you remember... oh... you don't... you wasn't there. my bad. sorry). So in short. How you care about participants from Prague and close area? I know at least 10 people like this.

QUOTE (miro811 @ 9/3/2017, 14:14) 
People, please try to cooperate instead of rubbish argueing. If Martin have some reasonable suggestions, I propose both parties to arrange a meeting and join your forces. It would be much better for whole community. I don't think that the community should be bothered with such an accusations, excuses, etc...

Miro, you hit the spot. People are banned from information (inconvenient Celica club forum moderators for example) or anyone with experience (CZ national Celica meetings organizer for example) is listened. Reason is clear. No one wants to be caught as money maker on PECM people. In case any of organizers can in-light me and prove I am wrong, I will gladly apologize and help the best as I can.

Romana Rusnak1
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 21:37     +1   -1

Dear Martin,
Thank you very much for your trust; unfortunately I have to disappoint you. I’m only an executor and helper of things, that „the brain of PECM 2017“ Urputus, busy by work, can’t manage himself.
We thank you for your comments and suggestions. As soon as our workload allows us, we will take care of it. If you have any other ideas and suggestions how to make PECM in Prague better or cheaper, please contact us. We will be happy to meet you to discuss it.
Given that the important thing for you is the content of the message, not who writes it, you will not care which one of us is going to publish it here. :-)
Best regards,
Romana

malpaso
view post Posted on 9/3/2017, 23:10     +1   -1

Things are going better and better... Is this some kind of joke?

Vs

QUOTE (Romana Rusnak1 @ 9/3/2017, 21:37) 

Who needs new account in 24 hours? This is ridiculous. More over. No answers written. I hate to be right when bad things happens :(.

view post Posted on 10/3/2017, 16:24     +1   -1

Group:

I agree with Martin. The cost for the event is too high!! That's the reason that i send to you email with a suggestion, because it will difficult for our members to participate with this price. I have been to Prague for vacations and i remember that prices were better.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 10/3/2017, 20:25     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (malpaso @ 9/3/2017, 15:26) 
why I see DOUBLE price? Why that jump? Probably because Czech Republic is 2x more expensive contry than Italy... Latvia and of course Poland (our neighbors)

Hi Martin,
I agree that this year PECM costs are higher than all the others PECM, and already talked with Pavel about this as well...
mainly because the higher the price, the less the people...
Anyway he and his club are doing this PECM in the way they think it would be a great meeting, so this year it's up to them to decide what to see, what to eat, which the trip, what the entertainment and accomodation and how much the price...
and they bet this is the best combo for us.
We will see how the meeting will be... ;)

Web  Top
31 replies since 12/2/2017, 16:16   1308 views