Pan-european Celica Meeting

Registration (detailed program)

« Older   Newer »
malpaso
view post Posted on 7/3/2017, 10:57 by: malpaso     +1   +1   -1

I am bit confused...

price: is that total price for ONE PERSON 510€ (?!). It must be mistake... this price looks more suitable for two people. I live in this country so 250€ makes sense to me more (this is not Italy people, prices are the same like in Latvia for example).

accomodation: it self 240€ after reduction... nice story... Hotel Pyramida pricelist www.hotelpyramida.cz/en/reservation/ this speaks for it self.

program: is there any program for local people especially those who has visited Petrin Lookout Tower already (most of the CZ people)? or even people from Prague?

merchandise: why am I forced to buy those?

approach: why I am taken as incompetent person who can not even manage own hydration? Do I really need to receive water? (0,5€ value) what is additional value of this? Please stop taking care of my "drinking regime" and start taking care of my budget instead.

sorry to say that but this looks only as HUGE money making event to me... see for your self (10 minutes with google):

city tours by local company: http://martintour.cz/prague-tours-czech-si...ague-city-tours (price of tours are below 50€/person)
similar place for "program" near Prague to give you picture how much things cost here: www.tvrz-hummer.cz/o-nas/ (price of food is 15€/person) and www.hummer.cz/eshop.php?kat=3 (off road drive with instructor in your own car 60€)

I feel really ashamed PECM is used for this :(

31 replies since 12/2/2017, 16:16   1308 views