Pan-european Celica Meeting

PECM 2018 - SLOVAKIA

« Older   Newer »
Miroslav Bóry
view post Posted on 29/6/2017, 07:12     +1   -1

Here is the preliminary draft of the upcoming PECM 2018. Any suggestions are welcomed. We will provide news on regular basis.

Thursday - August 9th 2018
14:00-16:00 - arrival and welcome present with drink.
18:00 - photosession :)
19:00 - welcome dinner

Friday - August 10th 2018
8:00-9:00 - Breakfast
10:00 - Raft down of the Dunajec river, then a 4 km walk/bike back to the hotel with 4 checkpoints incl. refreshment and competitions. Lunch at the hotel.
18:00 - Announcement of the competition's results and prices give away.
19:00 - Dinner and free program

Saturday - August 11th 2018
9:00 - trip to the challenges' location
11:00 - start of driving challenges - 400m sprint, slalom, paralel sprint/slalom, let's make some noise ("Sawster" of the PECM), Recoginize your own car (CSI master of PECM), Discobolos (throw of the break disc),etc... Meals, drinks, snacks all the time
18:00 - Arrival at the hotel
19:00 - Dinner
21:00 - Announcement of winners
22:00 - Goodbye party

Sunday - August 12th 2018
8:00 - breakfast and see you soon :)

Specialties:
BERG Karts - peddaling karts for children and adults
Carrebirth (restoration of car's body) for extra price

Accomodation with breakfast is 22€/ person/night (in hotel), around half in camp. Incl. private parking.

The price for whole event per adult person should be max. 150-200€ incl. everything.

Vidma V
view post Posted on 30/6/2017, 10:59     +1   -1

BIG respect from my side for announcing this already now! I wish you all the best in organization of event, and hope this years failure will never repeat again. I hope very much, that I will be able to attend next year :)

One of the things - promotion. Every celica/toyota club/forum in EU and around EU should be informed. Latvians did that very well by not only posting a tread into every forum/group, but also making sure it is updated time to time. The result was awesome - largest PECM I have participated in.

From program point, I would move photosession to Saturday, if you mean that this would be mass picture of all cars/participants. As you never know, what happens on the road, and there could be late arrivals, who sadly would not be included. Friday is day without cars, so also not that suitable for group picture. Also I believe, that biggest crowd including local people would be there on Saturday due to weekend.

Never tried rafting, but was always interested :) I'm all in for that, if only I could come :)

I think idea of having team building/competition day is much better than sight seeing. That's mostly because you need to actively interact with people who came to event. And at the end of the day you have some experience together, which break the ice and language barriers for further discussions. Just make sure that groups are randomly assigned, so people from different countries interact in them, not to have different groups, which speak just one language, others do not understand.

view post Posted on 30/6/2017, 14:11     +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (Miroslav Bóry @ 29/6/2017, 08:12) 
Here is the preliminary draft of the upcoming PECM 2018. Any suggestions are welcomed. We will provide news on regular basis.

Very good news!!! It will be our pleasure to participate at this event!! :)

Web  Top
2 replies since 29/6/2017, 07:12   312 views